Get-hooked July 13, 2018
Disability Pension Scheme – Rajasthan
The Rajasthan government has over 25 welfare programs for people with disabilities. The monthly pension scheme, which is called Social Security Pension mostly gets the lion’s share of the budget allocated for all these schemes. So, let’s see what the state offers as disability pension.
What you get
There are three categories of pensions given on the basis of age criteria of disabled person.
- Disabled people of 75 years and above – Rs 750 per month
- Below 75 years – Rs 500 per month
- Below 8 years – Rs 250 per month.
Who is Eligible
- Person with disability should be unemployed.
- Annual family income for rural area should be less than Rs 48,000. For urban, less than Rs 60,000 per year.
- Should be a resident of the state.
- Residence proof
- Disability certificate
- Income proof
- Passport size photo
How to Apply
Applicant should approach Block Development Officer/Tahsildar at rural level and District Social Welfare Officer at urban level.
Click below to find out about schemes in other states:
Watch in Sign Language
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!