Get-hooked July 16, 2018
Disability Pension Scheme – Odisha
The government of Odisha has been taking a number of steps to make education, employment and helath facilities accessible for people with disabilities.
In Odisha, the monthly pension scheme is called Madhubabu Pension Yojana and it is a combination of two pension schemes – Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability Pension Schemes.
The monthly allowance is Rs 300.
Who is eligible
- Applicant’s family income should be Rs 24,000 per year.
- 40 % disability minimum
- Should be a resident of the state
- Over 5 years of age
- Applicant should not be receiving any other pension from the Centre, or the state of any organization aided by either government.
- Disability certificate
- Proof of residence
- 3 attested copies of passport size photos
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildar
How to Apply
- Rural – Visit Block Development Officer, Gram Panchayat for the application.
- Urban – Visit Municipality/ Sub Collector Office.
Watch in Sign Language
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!