NewzHook is eager to expand its content to bring disability stories and voices of people to its audience. Many of our readers are passionate about writing and we want to carry disability stories to a wider audience.
We encourage and welcome you to be an Inclusion Champion and share stories of disabled people, accessible solutions, assistive technologies, accessible events and disability related stories in our editorial mix so you can reach a wider audience using the NewzHook platform.
More than a byline
Every Inclusion Champion gets a contributor page making it easy for our readers to find more about you and read the disability stories contributed by you.
All disability stories by our Inclusion Champions will be featured on the NewzHook website and App. Your articles will be promoted through our social media networks, newsletters & app notifications.
NewzHook has a reach of 350,000+ views every month and is using multiple ways to reach people. As an Inclusion Champion you will get a chance to engage with these audiences with your stories and articles.
How does it work?
- Create an account by registering at http://newzhook.com/register/.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link you receive on your registered Email id.
- Click on ‘Activate’ Button.
- Once your account has been activated you can now log in using your username and password.
- Click on ‘New Post’ and you can start writing your article.
- Click on ‘Post’ to submit your article.
Instructions for submission of an article:
- If you are not already familiar with NewzHook and our content, please read some of our disability news and stories to get a sense of the kind of writing we publish.
- We expect that all posts will be the original work of the author.
- We recommend a high-quality image for all the disability stories and the image does not violate any copyright norms.
- Please ensure a suitable title for your disability stories and articles of not more than 15-20 words.
- We reserve the right to block, delete or remove any content that:
- are illegal or plagiarized
- contain sexually explicit material, or content that directs traffic to any pornography sites.
- contain credible threats, religious content or hate speech
- targets any individual/s to harass, blackmail or shame them.
- Please consider sponsored articles for promotion of your brand: Partner with us.
- NewzHook reserves the right to alter or terminate your content or your account for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- NewzHook is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any of its authors, be it online or offline.
- Violation of any of the above instructions will result in termination of your Inclusion Champion or NH Voice account.
We look forward to some amazing disability stories from our Inclusion Champions. For queries, reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.