Amazing tips to help get a job after graduation
October 6, 2017
After completing college, while some get jobs through campus interview, most of us want to get a job. A few ideas can help in getting employment without much delay.
Your email address should look professional to your future employer and should be decent.
When applying for a job, create resume accordingly. The job description should reflect in the resume.
The 2/3 rules states that when applying for a job you don't need to have 100 percent qualification requirement. It is fine if you meet at least two-thirds of the things listed on a vacancy.
Do not be too selective and keep the options open. Instead of applying for one dream job, keep your backups ready.
Keep a clean social media profile as employers check the social interests of candidates as well.
Do not be affected by what others might think about your career choices. Think about what makes you happy and go for it.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News