Amazing tips to help get a job after graduation
October 6, 2017
After completing college, while some get jobs through campus interview, most of us want to get a job. A few ideas can help in getting employment without much delay.
Your email address should look professional to your future employer and should be decent.
When applying for a job, create resume accordingly. The job description should reflect in the resume.
The 2/3 rules states that when applying for a job you don't need to have 100 percent qualification requirement. It is fine if you meet at least two-thirds of the things listed on a vacancy.
Do not be too selective and keep the options open. Instead of applying for one dream job, keep your backups ready.
Keep a clean social media profile as employers check the social interests of candidates as well.
Do not be affected by what others might think about your career choices. Think about what makes you happy and go for it.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News