Deaf critic movie review of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
A hearing perspective:
American superhero film, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the second part of 2014’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
The film is based on the fictional superhero team by Marvel Comics.
The film features Chris Pratt as Peter Quill, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, Vin Diesel’s voice for Baby Groot, Michael Rooker as Yondu Udonta and Kurt Russell as Ego in important roles.
The film introduces Peter, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Baby Groot as the Guardians of the Galaxy.
When Sovereign race attacks the Guardians’ ship with a fleet of drones, Peter’s father Ego destroys the drones. Ego takes Peter with Gamora and Drax to his home planet.
Meanwhile, Yondu Udonta and Rocket are imprisoned by Taserface. But Baby Groot and Yondu’s loyalist Kraglin help them to escape from the place.
Ego explains Peter that he is god-like Celestial and reveals that he knowingly caused the death of Peter’s mother.
The way Peter fights back and reunites with the Guardians to destroy Ego’s planet forms the remaining part of the story.
The basic plot of the film is not interesting. Baby Groot’s cuteness and comedy in between some serious moments were the only entertaining parts of the film. Overall, the film is a one-time watch.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Prime Minister Modi attends Priyanka-Nick’s reception party
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News