Deaf critic movie review of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
A hearing perspective:
American superhero film, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is the second part of 2014’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
The film is based on the fictional superhero team by Marvel Comics.
The film features Chris Pratt as Peter Quill, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, Vin Diesel’s voice for Baby Groot, Michael Rooker as Yondu Udonta and Kurt Russell as Ego in important roles.
The film introduces Peter, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Baby Groot as the Guardians of the Galaxy.
When Sovereign race attacks the Guardians’ ship with a fleet of drones, Peter’s father Ego destroys the drones. Ego takes Peter with Gamora and Drax to his home planet.
Meanwhile, Yondu Udonta and Rocket are imprisoned by Taserface. But Baby Groot and Yondu’s loyalist Kraglin help them to escape from the place.
Ego explains Peter that he is god-like Celestial and reveals that he knowingly caused the death of Peter’s mother.
The way Peter fights back and reunites with the Guardians to destroy Ego’s planet forms the remaining part of the story.
The basic plot of the film is not interesting. Baby Groot’s cuteness and comedy in between some serious moments were the only entertaining parts of the film. Overall, the film is a one-time watch.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News