Public places must be accessible for PwD, says Hrithik
May 9, 2017
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan wants to promote better basic facilities of roads, buildings for people with disabilities, as per reports.
Earlier this year, Hrithik was seen in the film Kaabil, in which he played a visually-impaired man.
Hrithik said playing his film's characters has helped him understand the lives and the problems of differently-abled people. He thinks there is a need for the public places to be easily accessible for people with disabilities.
As Hrithik works in the film industry, he is requesting the movie theatres to work towards providing better film experience to people with disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News