Movie review of Meri Pyaari Bindu
Hindi film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ is a timepass movie with comedy, fun and romance.
The film shows the Bengali culture, the lifestyle of Kolkata and makes use of old hit songs of music composers R D Burman and O P Nayyar as connecting soundtracks.
Undoubtedly, Arijit Singh’s Haareya and Sonu Nigam’s Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin are the best songs in the film.
Ayushmann Khurrana does justice to his role as a successful writer Abhimanyu Roy or Bubla and Parineeti Chopra as a confused, crazy girl Bindu was average.
The film written by Suprotim Sengupta and directed by Akshay Roy gives us many lessons of life and is not a formula-based love story.
One can categorize the story as one-of-a-kind as it shows multiple angles and deeper aspects of Abhimanyu and Bindu’s personalities from their childhood to teenage to adulthood.
The film has lots of flashbacks which connects us to a one-sided love story of Abhimanyu for Bindu. It depicts all that happens to youngsters’ lives in a humorous way.
The film's realistic ending will remind many people of that special someone.
Meri Pyaari Bindu succeeds in giving the message to be practical and logical to overcome the not-so-good situations of life. It supports the thought that a guy and girl can remain good friends even after the relationship is over.
Overall, a good one-time watch.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Amazon Great Indian Sale is here
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Jisha’s journey with art is a story of determination, passion
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Education January 16, 2019 Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients India-wide
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked January 18, 2019
Get-hooked January 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News