Movie review of Meri Pyaari Bindu
Hindi film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ is a timepass movie with comedy, fun and romance.
The film shows the Bengali culture, the lifestyle of Kolkata and makes use of old hit songs of music composers R D Burman and O P Nayyar as connecting soundtracks.
Undoubtedly, Arijit Singh’s Haareya and Sonu Nigam’s Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin are the best songs in the film.
Ayushmann Khurrana does justice to his role as a successful writer Abhimanyu Roy or Bubla and Parineeti Chopra as a confused, crazy girl Bindu was average.
The film written by Suprotim Sengupta and directed by Akshay Roy gives us many lessons of life and is not a formula-based love story.
One can categorize the story as one-of-a-kind as it shows multiple angles and deeper aspects of Abhimanyu and Bindu’s personalities from their childhood to teenage to adulthood.
The film has lots of flashbacks which connects us to a one-sided love story of Abhimanyu for Bindu. It depicts all that happens to youngsters’ lives in a humorous way.
The film's realistic ending will remind many people of that special someone.
Meri Pyaari Bindu succeeds in giving the message to be practical and logical to overcome the not-so-good situations of life. It supports the thought that a guy and girl can remain good friends even after the relationship is over.
Overall, a good one-time watch.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Virat Kohli apologises after getting trolled for 'Leave India' comment to fan
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Delhi pollution at hazardous levels after Diwali celebrations
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News