Movie review of Meri Pyaari Bindu
May 21, 2017
Hindi film 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' is a timepass movie with comedy, fun and romance.
The film shows the Bengali culture, the lifestyle of Kolkata and makes use of old hit songs of music composers R D Burman and O P Nayyar as connecting soundtracks.
Undoubtedly, Arijit Singh's Haareya and Sonu Nigam's Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin are the best songs in the film.
Ayushmann Khurrana does justice to his role as a successful writer Abhimanyu Roy or Bubla and Parineeti Chopra as a confused, crazy girl Bindu was average.
The film written by Suprotim Sengupta and directed by Akshay Roy gives us many lessons of life and is not a formula-based love story.
One can categorize the story as one-of-a-kind as it shows multiple angles and deeper aspects of Abhimanyu and Bindu's personalities from their childhood to teenage to adulthood.
The film has lots of flashbacks which connects us to a one-sided love story of Abhimanyu for Bindu. It depicts all that happens to youngsters' lives in a humorous way.
The film's realistic ending will remind many people of that special someone.
Meri Pyaari Bindu succeeds in giving the message to be practical and logical to overcome the not-so-good situations of life. It supports the thought that a guy and girl can remain good friends even after the relationship is over.
Overall, a good one-time watch.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Clean chit for Mulayam Singh & son in corruption case
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News