Movie review of Meri Pyaari Bindu
May 21, 2017
Hindi film 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' is a timepass movie with comedy, fun and romance.
The film shows the Bengali culture, the lifestyle of Kolkata and makes use of old hit songs of music composers R D Burman and O P Nayyar as connecting soundtracks.
Undoubtedly, Arijit Singh's Haareya and Sonu Nigam's Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin are the best songs in the film.
Ayushmann Khurrana does justice to his role as a successful writer Abhimanyu Roy or Bubla and Parineeti Chopra as a confused, crazy girl Bindu was average.
The film written by Suprotim Sengupta and directed by Akshay Roy gives us many lessons of life and is not a formula-based love story.
One can categorize the story as one-of-a-kind as it shows multiple angles and deeper aspects of Abhimanyu and Bindu's personalities from their childhood to teenage to adulthood.
The film has lots of flashbacks which connects us to a one-sided love story of Abhimanyu for Bindu. It depicts all that happens to youngsters' lives in a humorous way.
The film's realistic ending will remind many people of that special someone.
Meri Pyaari Bindu succeeds in giving the message to be practical and logical to overcome the not-so-good situations of life. It supports the thought that a guy and girl can remain good friends even after the relationship is over.
Overall, a good one-time watch.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 19, 2019 BGFI's session on STEM study - An Inclusive Avenue for the Blind
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Amazon move to remove books spreading misinformation about autism gets a thumbs up
- Events March 20, 2019 On The Path To Success - My Journey With My Child
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 ‘Chaya’, a theatre performance by wheelchair users in Kerala, becomes grand success
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News