Beaches that people with disabilities can explore in the US
May 19, 2017
Travelling can help people with disabilities to live better and happier. It can help improve social and communication skills, reduce stress and tension, become more creative, improve confidence and create memories for lifetime.
Here is list of beaches which are accessible for people with disabilities in the United States.
Hanauma Bay in Honolulu, Kailua Beach Park in Honolulu, Ludington State Park in Ludington, Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, Silver Strand State Beach in Coronado, Ocean Beach in San Diego, Mission Beach in San Diego, Pacific Beach in San Diego and La Jolla Shores in San Diego are some of the wonderful beaches where people with disabilities can get access to wheelchairs or beach mats or boardwalks which goes up to the water's edge and provides them with extra benefits to have a memorable experience.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News