Beaches that people with disabilities can explore in the US
May 19, 2017
Travelling can help people with disabilities to live better and happier. It can help improve social and communication skills, reduce stress and tension, become more creative, improve confidence and create memories for lifetime.
Here is list of beaches which are accessible for people with disabilities in the United States.
Hanauma Bay in Honolulu, Kailua Beach Park in Honolulu, Ludington State Park in Ludington, Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, Silver Strand State Beach in Coronado, Ocean Beach in San Diego, Mission Beach in San Diego, Pacific Beach in San Diego and La Jolla Shores in San Diego are some of the wonderful beaches where people with disabilities can get access to wheelchairs or beach mats or boardwalks which goes up to the water's edge and provides them with extra benefits to have a memorable experience.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News