Beaches that people with disabilities can explore in the US
Travelling can help people with disabilities to live better and happier. It can help improve social and communication skills, reduce stress and tension, become more creative, improve confidence and create memories for lifetime.
Here is list of beaches which are accessible for people with disabilities in the United States.
Hanauma Bay in Honolulu, Kailua Beach Park in Honolulu, Ludington State Park in Ludington, Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, Silver Strand State Beach in Coronado, Ocean Beach in San Diego, Mission Beach in San Diego, Pacific Beach in San Diego and La Jolla Shores in San Diego are some of the wonderful beaches where people with disabilities can get access to wheelchairs or beach mats or boardwalks which goes up to the water’s edge and provides them with extra benefits to have a memorable experience.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018