Beaches that people with disabilities can explore in the US
Travelling can help people with disabilities to live better and happier. It can help improve social and communication skills, reduce stress and tension, become more creative, improve confidence and create memories for lifetime.
Here is list of beaches which are accessible for people with disabilities in the United States.
Hanauma Bay in Honolulu, Kailua Beach Park in Honolulu, Ludington State Park in Ludington, Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, Silver Strand State Beach in Coronado, Ocean Beach in San Diego, Mission Beach in San Diego, Pacific Beach in San Diego and La Jolla Shores in San Diego are some of the wonderful beaches where people with disabilities can get access to wheelchairs or beach mats or boardwalks which goes up to the water’s edge and provides them with extra benefits to have a memorable experience.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019