Amazing places that travellers with disabilities can visit
Travelling to new places can provide wonderful experiences to people with disabilities. It will not only help them discover their skills but also learn more about themselves, meet new people and make friends.
Here are some interesting and accessible places which people with disabilities can discover.
Museums like the Tate Modern Museum in London offers wheelchairs, touch tours, audio-guides and a sign language multimedia guide for people with disabilities.
Historic places like Monticello in Charlottesville provides partial access to wheelchairs along with sign language tours and touch tours.
Also, historical monument Stonehenge in England has wheelchair accessible paths and provides audio tours and Braille guides.
Nature sites like the Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Congaree National Park and Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park provides some amazing boardwalks. Disney World, Legoland and Holiday World are also some amazing theme parks that provide a great experience to visitors with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 9, 2018 Arunima Sinha, first female amputee to climb Mount Everest, gets honorary doctorate in the UK
- Headlines November 6, 2018 Tigress beaten to death & run over by villagers in Uttar Pradesh
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Parasports November 11, 2018 Want to stay active? Check out these sports for disabled people
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
- Headlines November 7, 2018 Congress JDS alliance wins 4 out 5 seats in Karnataka bypolls
- Parasports November 9, 2018 First ever Blind Volley Ball Tournament to be held in Karnataka
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News