Acid attack survivor says miracles do happen after love marriage
May 25, 2017
Lalita Ben Bansi aged 26 years got married recently in Mumbai and says that miracles do happen. Lalita is an acid attack survivor and is now happy as she has found love.
In 2012, her cousin threw acid at her over some minor argument. She had to undergo 17 surgeries and a lot of painful treatment since then.
Lalita Bansi got married to 27 year old Ravi Shankar after she met him through a wrong number phone call. They spoke to each other over phone, fell in love and decided to get married.
Shankar works as a CCTV operator at a private firm and owns a petrol pump in Ranchi. Both are looking forward to a happy life together.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News