Acid attack survivor says miracles do happen after love marriage
May 25, 2017
Lalita Ben Bansi aged 26 years got married recently in Mumbai and says that miracles do happen. Lalita is an acid attack survivor and is now happy as she has found love.
In 2012, her cousin threw acid at her over some minor argument. She had to undergo 17 surgeries and a lot of painful treatment since then.
Lalita Bansi got married to 27 year old Ravi Shankar after she met him through a wrong number phone call. They spoke to each other over phone, fell in love and decided to get married.
Shankar works as a CCTV operator at a private firm and owns a petrol pump in Ranchi. Both are looking forward to a happy life together.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 PM Modi's direction to develop app for disabled people welcomed
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News