Fingerchats makes it easy to communicate with deaf
October 1, 2017
Fingerchats, an event organized by NGO Enable India, is an initiative for hearing people to learn sign language from the deaf people.
The idea is to help improve communication between the deaf and hearing communities.
The interactions saw the participants learning a lot of alphabets, basic words, names of places and colors in sign language.
Fingerchats is a community meet where fingers are used to chat with an aim to teach basic sign language for free and promote inclusion.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News