Role of HR in inclusive work place
June 5, 2017
Inclusive work environment is the need of the hour. The Human resources department can play a major role in creating an inclusive work culture.
The owner of a company can lead by example and create a mindset for accessible work place. If the top management is ready to work for inclusion, then the rest will do the same.
It is required to outline and implement inclusive recruitment policy and then also hire people from diverse areas. The HR can try and find candidates with disabilities to be recruited and trained.
HR team are the first point of contact in an organization and employees tend to inform them first about issues. For a positive inclusive work culture, the HR can make extra efforts and reach out to employees with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News