Role of HR in inclusive work place
Inclusive work environment is the need of the hour. The Human resources department can play a major role in creating an inclusive work culture.
The owner of a company can lead by example and create a mindset for accessible work place. If the top management is ready to work for inclusion, then the rest will do the same.
It is required to outline and implement inclusive recruitment policy and then also hire people from diverse areas. The HR can try and find candidates with disabilities to be recruited and trained.
HR team are the first point of contact in an organization and employees tend to inform them first about issues. For a positive inclusive work culture, the HR can make extra efforts and reach out to employees with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Events December 17, 2018 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News