Role of HR in inclusive work place
June 5, 2017
Inclusive work environment is the need of the hour. The Human resources department can play a major role in creating an inclusive work culture.
The owner of a company can lead by example and create a mindset for accessible work place. If the top management is ready to work for inclusion, then the rest will do the same.
It is required to outline and implement inclusive recruitment policy and then also hire people from diverse areas. The HR can try and find candidates with disabilities to be recruited and trained.
HR team are the first point of contact in an organization and employees tend to inform them first about issues. For a positive inclusive work culture, the HR can make extra efforts and reach out to employees with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Headlines July 14, 2019 6 dead, lakhs homeless in Assam floods
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News