Role of HR in inclusive work place
Inclusive work environment is the need of the hour. The Human resources department can play a major role in creating an inclusive work culture.
The owner of a company can lead by example and create a mindset for accessible work place. If the top management is ready to work for inclusion, then the rest will do the same.
It is required to outline and implement inclusive recruitment policy and then also hire people from diverse areas. The HR can try and find candidates with disabilities to be recruited and trained.
HR team are the first point of contact in an organization and employees tend to inform them first about issues. For a positive inclusive work culture, the HR can make extra efforts and reach out to employees with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019