Teach your kids about autism
Autism affects millions of children worldwide and lack of awareness makes life of children about autism even more stressful.
This can be changed by educating other children about autism so that autistic children can be understood better.
Tell kids that autism is not a contagious disease.
Autistic children learn things differently and although they speak less, they understand.
Teach your child about special needs, and guide them to become more human and kind.
Teaching kids that different is good. We all are different and that should be acceptable.
Play with autistic children and do not isolate them for needing more time to do things.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019