Teach your kids about autism
October 24, 2017
Autism affects millions of children worldwide and lack of awareness makes life of children about autism even more stressful.
This can be changed by educating other children about autism so that autistic children can be understood better.
Tell kids that autism is not a contagious disease.
Autistic children learn things differently and although they speak less, they understand.
Teach your child about special needs, and guide them to become more human and kind.
Teaching kids that different is good. We all are different and that should be acceptable.
Play with autistic children and do not isolate them for needing more time to do things.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News