Teach your kids about autism
Autism affects millions of children worldwide and lack of awareness makes life of children about autism even more stressful.
This can be changed by educating other children about autism so that autistic children can be understood better.
Tell kids that autism is not a contagious disease.
Autistic children learn things differently and although they speak less, they understand.
Teach your child about special needs, and guide them to become more human and kind.
Teaching kids that different is good. We all are different and that should be acceptable.
Play with autistic children and do not isolate them for needing more time to do things.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Kerala wheelchair user faces police harassment, organizations rally in support
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News