Teach your kids about autism
Autism affects millions of children worldwide and lack of awareness makes life of children about autism even more stressful.
This can be changed by educating other children about autism so that autistic children can be understood better.
Tell kids that autism is not a contagious disease.
Autistic children learn things differently and although they speak less, they understand.
Teach your child about special needs, and guide them to become more human and kind.
Teaching kids that different is good. We all are different and that should be acceptable.
Play with autistic children and do not isolate them for needing more time to do things.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News