Teach your kids about autism
October 24, 2017
Autism affects millions of children worldwide and lack of awareness makes life of children about autism even more stressful.
This can be changed by educating other children about autism so that autistic children can be understood better.
Tell kids that autism is not a contagious disease.
Autistic children learn things differently and although they speak less, they understand.
Teach your child about special needs, and guide them to become more human and kind.
Teaching kids that different is good. We all are different and that should be acceptable.
Play with autistic children and do not isolate them for needing more time to do things.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 11, 2019 Conversations on Mental Health – On Self Care
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News