Deaf critic reviews Kung Fu Panda 3
April 4, 2016
Kung Fu Panda 3 is the continuation of the much loved children's computer animation from DreamWorks studios. In this movie, Po (Seth Rogen voice-over) finally meets his dad (Bryan Cranston voice-over).
This time Po faces a very tough enemy called Kai (J.K Simmons voice-over) who wants to destroy Master Oogway's legacy. Kai defeats more than half of the furious five team and next proceeds to attack the panda village and Po, since Po is considered to be the dragon warrior, the only person capable of defeating Kai.
Meanwhile, Po gets the chance to reunite with his large panda family in a secret mountain village where he tries to learn Chi, the technique that can defeat Kai. The movie climaxes with an epic battle between Kai and Po.
The audience is given the message of 'being yourself' in a very nice manner. There are many wonderful visual scenes and jokes that make the movie a good watch for children and adults.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News