Deaf movie review of Cars 3
A hearing perspective:
Cars 3 is an American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama sports film by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios. It is the third part of the Cars film series.
The film starts with Lightning McQueen and old-time racers taking part in the Piston Cup season. But they are defeated by Jackson Storm, a racer who uses latest technology to improve his performance.
The film then shows how elder racers slowly retire or are fired by their companies as new generation fast cars start taking part in the racing game.
In the final race of the Piston Cup season, Lightning plans to defeat Storm but loses control and suffers a violent crash.
After some months of recovery, Lightning takes a firm decision that he doesn’t want to be forced into retirement and looks for new ways of training to get back to the sport he loves.
The first half of the film was little boring and made me feel sleepy but the second half was quite motivating as it shows the great transition of Lightning from a racer to a mentor.
Cars 3 is a one-time watch for good visual effects, funny and motivational dialogues and nice concept about inspiring oneself and succeeding against all odds. My favorite dialogue in Cars 3 film is ‘Don't fear failure. Be afraid of not having the chance; you have the chance!’
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News