Deaf movie review of Cars 3
July 5, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Cars 3 is an American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama sports film by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios. It is the third part of the Cars film series.
The film starts with Lightning McQueen and old-time racers taking part in the Piston Cup season. But they are defeated by Jackson Storm, a racer who uses latest technology to improve his performance.
The film then shows how elder racers slowly retire or are fired by their companies as new generation fast cars start taking part in the racing game.
In the final race of the Piston Cup season, Lightning plans to defeat Storm but loses control and suffers a violent crash.
After some months of recovery, Lightning takes a firm decision that he doesn't want to be forced into retirement and looks for new ways of training to get back to the sport he loves.
The first half of the film was little boring and made me feel sleepy but the second half was quite motivating as it shows the great transition of Lightning from a racer to a mentor.
Cars 3 is a one-time watch for good visual effects, funny and motivational dialogues and nice concept about inspiring oneself and succeeding against all odds. My favorite dialogue in Cars 3 film is 'Don't fear failure. Be afraid of not having the chance; you have the chance!'
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News