Mysuru Palace to include physically disabled in green toilet facility
As Mysore Palace is among the highest visited places in the country, the officials plan to make the palace and Mysuru city the most tourist-friendly place in India.
The Confederation of Indian Industry and Automotive Axles Ltd in partnership with district administration plan to introduce green toilet facility at Mysore Palace premises.
The new toilet facility will have separate toilet facilities for both men and women. The officials also plan to add a toilet facility only for the physically disabled which was not there in the current toilet facility at the palace premises.
Scientific air flow, sensor-based hand wash system, drinking facility to save water, LED lighting are some of the features of the green toilets.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News