Mysuru Palace to include physically disabled in green toilet facility
June 18, 2017
As Mysore Palace is among the highest visited places in the country, the officials plan to make the palace and Mysuru city the most tourist-friendly place in India.
The Confederation of Indian Industry and Automotive Axles Ltd in partnership with district administration plan to introduce green toilet facility at Mysore Palace premises.
The new toilet facility will have separate toilet facilities for both men and women. The officials also plan to add a toilet facility only for the physically disabled which was not there in the current toilet facility at the palace premises.
Scientific air flow, sensor-based hand wash system, drinking facility to save water, LED lighting are some of the features of the green toilets.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News