Mysuru Palace to include physically disabled in green toilet facility
June 18, 2017
As Mysore Palace is among the highest visited places in the country, the officials plan to make the palace and Mysuru city the most tourist-friendly place in India.
The Confederation of Indian Industry and Automotive Axles Ltd in partnership with district administration plan to introduce green toilet facility at Mysore Palace premises.
The new toilet facility will have separate toilet facilities for both men and women. The officials also plan to add a toilet facility only for the physically disabled which was not there in the current toilet facility at the palace premises.
Scientific air flow, sensor-based hand wash system, drinking facility to save water, LED lighting are some of the features of the green toilets.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News