Know the Visually impaired comedians who are breaking disability myths
Many visually impaired people are entering in the profession of stand-up comedy to make people laugh and change the attitudes towards disability in the society.
Here are two visually impaired comedians from India who have proved that blindness in no way prevents a person from having a good sense of humor.
Sundeep Rao is a blind comedian, who decided to take up standup comedy after getting bored with his IT job. You can check out his funny take on NRIs, Startups and Trump here.
Nidhi Goyal is India’s first blind standup comedienne and a disability and gender justice activist from Mumbai. You can check Nidhi’s funny experiences on relationships and arranged marriage meets here.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje accuses opposition leader of body-shaming
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News