He swims, paints, performs acrobatics - all in a wheelchair!
October 24, 2017
Mohammad Imran Qureshi was 17 when he lost his vision due to multiple sclerosis. This is a long-term disease that attacks the brain and central nervous system.
Imran later got his vision back but was later struck with paralysis in both his legs and had to use a wheelchair. Eventually, Imran started performing various acrobatics and synchronized acts.
In 2014, he got the role of a disabled army commando in Akshay Kumar's film Holiday. He is also a painter, a swimmer, a netball player, and has won much praise. He even won a gold medal in a state- level swimming contest held in Jalandhar last year.
Imran now wants others like him to become self- reliant and make their families proud.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News