Deaf movie review of Spider-Man: Homecoming
A hearing perspective:
Spider-Man: Homecoming is an American superhero movie co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios and directed by Jon Watts.
The film is based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man and features Tom Holland (as Peter Parker / Spider-Man), Jacob Batalon (as Peter’s friend Ned), Laura Harrier (as Peter’s love interest Liz), Michael Keaton (as Liz’s father Adrian Toomes / Vulture), Marisa Tomei (as Peter’s aunt May Parker) and Robert Downey Jr. (as a wealthy businessman and scientist Tony Stark / Iron Man).
The story is about 15-year-old Peter Parker who uses his spider-like abilities to deal with his everyday problems of life.
Peter lives with his aunt May and under the observation of his new mentor Tony Stark, who gave him the new Spider-Man suit.
Peter’s constant thoughts to prove himself as Spider-Man and spend more time on crime-fighting activities makes him quit his high school life.
One night, when Peter was returning to his home after stopping criminals from robbing an ATM, Ned gets to know about Peter’s identity as Spider-Man.
The way Peter and Ned decide to work together to stop Vulture and other dangerous criminals from stealing advanced technology weapons forms the main part of the story.
Spider-Man: Homecoming film is an average entertainer for its simple and predictable story, nice comedy, adventurous fight scenes, interesting visual effects and overall good performances.
Watch in Sign Language
- This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
October 19, 2018
- Cycling for children with autism, some information
October 19, 2018
- ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
October 18, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Parasports October 13, 2018 Asian Para Games 2018 - Sharad Kumar sets new records in men's high jump
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 12, 2018
Get-hooked October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News