Deaf movie review of Spider-Man: Homecoming
A hearing perspective:
Spider-Man: Homecoming is an American superhero movie co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios and directed by Jon Watts.
The film is based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man and features Tom Holland (as Peter Parker / Spider-Man), Jacob Batalon (as Peter’s friend Ned), Laura Harrier (as Peter’s love interest Liz), Michael Keaton (as Liz’s father Adrian Toomes / Vulture), Marisa Tomei (as Peter’s aunt May Parker) and Robert Downey Jr. (as a wealthy businessman and scientist Tony Stark / Iron Man).
The story is about 15-year-old Peter Parker who uses his spider-like abilities to deal with his everyday problems of life.
Peter lives with his aunt May and under the observation of his new mentor Tony Stark, who gave him the new Spider-Man suit.
Peter’s constant thoughts to prove himself as Spider-Man and spend more time on crime-fighting activities makes him quit his high school life.
One night, when Peter was returning to his home after stopping criminals from robbing an ATM, Ned gets to know about Peter’s identity as Spider-Man.
The way Peter and Ned decide to work together to stop Vulture and other dangerous criminals from stealing advanced technology weapons forms the main part of the story.
Spider-Man: Homecoming film is an average entertainer for its simple and predictable story, nice comedy, adventurous fight scenes, interesting visual effects and overall good performances.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Saudi Arabia Crown in India to strengthen ties
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News