Synchrony Financial to provide more jobs to people with disabilities
July 9, 2017
Synchrony Financial is a financial services company that has opened its second office in Hyderabad to seat 3,600 people.
The new office has latest technology and infrastructure to provide support to its American operations.
What is interesting about the company is its focus on gender equality and giving jobs to people with disabilities as well as improving the relations between India and the US.
The company now plans to increase its current number of employees with disabilities by about 50%.
The new office has accessible features to take care of the needs of the disabled people like a ramp at the entrance and new technology elevators with a naturally lit environment, open desk seating to provide movement and equal work opportunities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Events April 11, 2019 The Autism Webinars | Occupational Therapy & Sensory Integration
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News