Synchrony Financial to provide more jobs to people with disabilities
Synchrony Financial is a financial services company that has opened its second office in Hyderabad to seat 3,600 people.
The new office has latest technology and infrastructure to provide support to its American operations.
What is interesting about the company is its focus on gender equality and giving jobs to people with disabilities as well as improving the relations between India and the US.
The company now plans to increase its current number of employees with disabilities by about 50%.
The new office has accessible features to take care of the needs of the disabled people like a ramp at the entrance and new technology elevators with a naturally lit environment, open desk seating to provide movement and equal work opportunities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Get-hooked December 17, 2018 My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News