Synchrony Financial to provide more jobs to people with disabilities
Synchrony Financial is a financial services company that has opened its second office in Hyderabad to seat 3,600 people.
The new office has latest technology and infrastructure to provide support to its American operations.
What is interesting about the company is its focus on gender equality and giving jobs to people with disabilities as well as improving the relations between India and the US.
The company now plans to increase its current number of employees with disabilities by about 50%.
The new office has accessible features to take care of the needs of the disabled people like a ramp at the entrance and new technology elevators with a naturally lit environment, open desk seating to provide movement and equal work opportunities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News