Synchrony Financial to provide more jobs to people with disabilities
Synchrony Financial is a financial services company that has opened its second office in Hyderabad to seat 3,600 people.
The new office has latest technology and infrastructure to provide support to its American operations.
What is interesting about the company is its focus on gender equality and giving jobs to people with disabilities as well as improving the relations between India and the US.
The company now plans to increase its current number of employees with disabilities by about 50%.
The new office has accessible features to take care of the needs of the disabled people like a ramp at the entrance and new technology elevators with a naturally lit environment, open desk seating to provide movement and equal work opportunities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 21, 2019 In- Visible
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News