App that deaf users can chat on
Ava is a new app that lets deaf users chat with many people at the same time.
Thanks to this innovative tool, a person who is deaf or has a serious hearing impairment can be interactive and participate in group discussions.
Ava converts verbal statements from many individuals into written, visual subtitles within less than a second. Up to 12 participants can visualize what others are saying because each user’s communication is shown in a different color. This helps participating in the dialogue.
Ava uses the voice recognition technology, and the subtitling capability can help the deaf feel less frustrated and isolated.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Teen art prodigy Ansh's stunning watercolours show maturity, individuality
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019