Microsoft's new Artificial intelligence app for the blind available on iPhone
July 13, 2017
Microsoft has released a new artificial intelligence app for the blind on iPhone.
The app can read text from signs and documents aloud, describe people and their emotions, identify currency values, and narrate the activity taking place in front of the user, among other features.
The app is called Seeing AI and is designed specially for the blind. It was first previewed at a Microsoft conference last year, but was not available publicly until now.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Modi responds to Jharkhand mob lynching
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News