Pune-based smart wheelchair maker raises funding
Pune-based smart wheelchair maker Arcatron Mobility Pvt. Ltd has raised funding from Indian Angel Network (IAN).
Arcatron will use the funds for launching Frido, its portable wheelchair that can be folded into a suitcase.
Frido is a multipurpose wheelchair that can be used as a travel companion. It has a stainless steel body, armrests, height adjustable footrests and big wheels.
Its aim is to simplify and improve the lives of elderly and locomotor-impaired people and enable them to lead active lifestyles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Congress fields Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot in Rajasthan, no clarity on who will be CM
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News