Pune-based smart wheelchair maker raises funding
July 13, 2017
Pune-based smart wheelchair maker Arcatron Mobility Pvt. Ltd has raised funding from Indian Angel Network (IAN).
Arcatron will use the funds for launching Frido, its portable wheelchair that can be folded into a suitcase.
Frido is a multipurpose wheelchair that can be used as a travel companion. It has a stainless steel body, armrests, height adjustable footrests and big wheels.
Its aim is to simplify and improve the lives of elderly and locomotor-impaired people and enable them to lead active lifestyles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News