Pune-based smart wheelchair maker raises funding
July 13, 2017
Pune-based smart wheelchair maker Arcatron Mobility Pvt. Ltd has raised funding from Indian Angel Network (IAN).
Arcatron will use the funds for launching Frido, its portable wheelchair that can be folded into a suitcase.
Frido is a multipurpose wheelchair that can be used as a travel companion. It has a stainless steel body, armrests, height adjustable footrests and big wheels.
Its aim is to simplify and improve the lives of elderly and locomotor-impaired people and enable them to lead active lifestyles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News