Pune-based smart wheelchair maker raises funding
Pune-based smart wheelchair maker Arcatron Mobility Pvt. Ltd has raised funding from Indian Angel Network (IAN).
Arcatron will use the funds for launching Frido, its portable wheelchair that can be folded into a suitcase.
Frido is a multipurpose wheelchair that can be used as a travel companion. It has a stainless steel body, armrests, height adjustable footrests and big wheels.
Its aim is to simplify and improve the lives of elderly and locomotor-impaired people and enable them to lead active lifestyles.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News