Ferdinand Rodricks is making disabled independent by giving mobility
July 15, 2017
Ferdinand Rodricks is a mechanical genius and converts ordinary vehicles and makes them suitable for the use of disabled people.
Till now he has altered over 1,000 vehicles so they can be used by persons with disabilities without anyone's help.
Ferdinand Rodricks wants to ensure that disabled people are able to live their life with independence and dignity.
He has been doing this for 30 years and is happy to have helped hundreds of disabled people.
His designs have made it possible for disabled people to do activities like going for work, attending school, or just to visit a friend's house.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News