Disabled model is a beauty with brains inspiring others
July 21, 2017
Shaholly Ayers is an inspiring woman and a model with disability. She is currently one of America's Top Models and celebrity.
Ayers was born with a birth defect that meant she did not have her right arm. She went through tough times in her life and struggles to get recognition in the fashion world.
Ayers wants to create inclusive culture in the fashion world for models with disabilities. She was the first model to walk a runway without using a prosthetic arm at New York Fashion Week.
Ayers is also the brand ambassador for Global Disability Inclusion that gives disability inclusion ideas and solutions to international companies.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News