This blind bodybuilder edits his own YouTube videos!
July 22, 2017
Justin Holland is determined not to let people feel sorry for him. In fact, he wants his story to inspire others.
Two years ago, 21-year-old Justin was diagnosed with Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy. It is a condition that has left him blind with only a slight perception of light. But he is determined to keep doing the things he loves.
He loves working out in the gym and uses a cane to move around from machine to machine. He uses his hands to feel weight sizes and operate the controls on machines.
While watching him work out, no one can make out that he is blind. After he lost his sight, he started his own YouTube channel where he posts videos that he shoots and edits himself. He uses sounds to make edits in his videos, and positions the camera where he thinks it will get him in the frame.He has more than 600 followers on his channel. He hopes to have more soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News