This blind bodybuilder edits his own YouTube videos!
July 22, 2017
Justin Holland is determined not to let people feel sorry for him. In fact, he wants his story to inspire others.
Two years ago, 21-year-old Justin was diagnosed with Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy. It is a condition that has left him blind with only a slight perception of light. But he is determined to keep doing the things he loves.
He loves working out in the gym and uses a cane to move around from machine to machine. He uses his hands to feel weight sizes and operate the controls on machines.
While watching him work out, no one can make out that he is blind. After he lost his sight, he started his own YouTube channel where he posts videos that he shoots and edits himself. He uses sounds to make edits in his videos, and positions the camera where he thinks it will get him in the frame.He has more than 600 followers on his channel. He hopes to have more soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News