This blind bodybuilder edits his own YouTube videos!
Justin Holland is determined not to let people feel sorry for him. In fact, he wants his story to inspire others.
Two years ago, 21-year-old Justin was diagnosed with Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy. It is a condition that has left him blind with only a slight perception of light. But he is determined to keep doing the things he loves.
He loves working out in the gym and uses a cane to move around from machine to machine. He uses his hands to feel weight sizes and operate the controls on machines.
While watching him work out, no one can make out that he is blind. After he lost his sight, he started his own YouTube channel where he posts videos that he shoots and edits himself. He uses sounds to make edits in his videos, and positions the camera where he thinks it will get him in the frame.He has more than 600 followers on his channel. He hopes to have more soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News