Deaf movie review of Munna Michael
A hearing perspective:
Munna Michael is a Hindi action dance romance film. It is based on the story of Munna, who is a huge fan of famous American singer, songwriter and dancer Michael Jackson.
The film features Tiger Shroff (as Munna), Nidhhi Agerwal (as Dolly), Nawazuddin Siddiqui (as Mahender) and Ronit Roy (as Munna’s adoptive father Michael).
The film is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Eros International.
Munna, an extraordinary dancer inspired by Michael Jackson aims to become a professional dancer in Mumbai and earn lots of money to take care of his father Michael’s medical expenses.
Munna decides to go to Delhi and make money by dancing in clubs but clashes with Mahender’s brother Jassi and beats his goons.
Impressed by Munna’s dancing skills and helping nature, Mahender makes Munna his best friend and asks him to teach dancing.
The entertaining story gets a twist when Dolly, a club dancer enters the lives of Munna and Mahender and changes their bonding completely.
The first half of the movie focuses on the excellent fighting scenes and quality dance moves of Tiger with a good combination of Nawaz’s awesome acting and hilarious dialogues. But the second half becomes boring due to lack of suspense and predictable storyline.
Munna Michael is a one-time watch movie with friends and family.
Please don’t go for this film thinking it to be a tribute to the great MJ as it is a Bollywood love story with happily-ever after ending.
Watch in Sign Language
- #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
February 21, 2019
- New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
February 21, 2019
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019