Deaf movie review of Munna Michael
August 3, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Munna Michael is a Hindi action dance romance film. It is based on the story of Munna, who is a huge fan of famous American singer, songwriter and dancer Michael Jackson.
The film features Tiger Shroff (as Munna), Nidhhi Agerwal (as Dolly), Nawazuddin Siddiqui (as Mahender) and Ronit Roy (as Munna's adoptive father Michael).
The film is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Eros International.
Munna, an extraordinary dancer inspired by Michael Jackson aims to become a professional dancer in Mumbai and earn lots of money to take care of his father Michael's medical expenses.
Munna decides to go to Delhi and make money by dancing in clubs but clashes with Mahender's brother Jassi and beats his goons.
Impressed by Munna's dancing skills and helping nature, Mahender makes Munna his best friend and asks him to teach dancing.
The entertaining story gets a twist when Dolly, a club dancer enters the lives of Munna and Mahender and changes their bonding completely.
The first half of the movie focuses on the excellent fighting scenes and quality dance moves of Tiger with a good combination of Nawaz's awesome acting and hilarious dialogues. But the second half becomes boring due to lack of suspense and predictable storyline.
Munna Michael is a one-time watch movie with friends and family.
Please don't go for this film thinking it to be a tribute to the great MJ as it is a Bollywood love story with happily-ever after ending.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 27, 2019 Bengaluru to play host to national blind football tournament
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Employment June 27, 2019 Diya Innovations opens doors of opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Events June 27, 2019 Thalassemia Detection Camp
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News