Deaf movie review of Munna Michael
August 3, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Munna Michael is a Hindi action dance romance film. It is based on the story of Munna, who is a huge fan of famous American singer, songwriter and dancer Michael Jackson.
The film features Tiger Shroff (as Munna), Nidhhi Agerwal (as Dolly), Nawazuddin Siddiqui (as Mahender) and Ronit Roy (as Munna's adoptive father Michael).
The film is directed by Sabbir Khan and produced by Viki Rajani and Eros International.
Munna, an extraordinary dancer inspired by Michael Jackson aims to become a professional dancer in Mumbai and earn lots of money to take care of his father Michael's medical expenses.
Munna decides to go to Delhi and make money by dancing in clubs but clashes with Mahender's brother Jassi and beats his goons.
Impressed by Munna's dancing skills and helping nature, Mahender makes Munna his best friend and asks him to teach dancing.
The entertaining story gets a twist when Dolly, a club dancer enters the lives of Munna and Mahender and changes their bonding completely.
The first half of the movie focuses on the excellent fighting scenes and quality dance moves of Tiger with a good combination of Nawaz's awesome acting and hilarious dialogues. But the second half becomes boring due to lack of suspense and predictable storyline.
Munna Michael is a one-time watch movie with friends and family.
Please don't go for this film thinking it to be a tribute to the great MJ as it is a Bollywood love story with happily-ever after ending.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Events April 11, 2019 Melon Se Milan 3.0
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Technology April 11, 2019 Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News