Deaf review of Water Kingdom Mumbai
October 15, 2017
Water Kingdom is a water park located in Borivali West in Mumbai.
The entry ticket rates of the water park can be checked at the Water Kingdom website.
To reach the park, you can take a train to Borivali station (on the Western Railway line of Mumbai).
And then take an auto / bus, which will take 15 minutes to reach Gorai-Borivali.
From there, you can take the ferry services which will cost around Rs 25. (Ticket rates may vary depending on the dates/season).
After getting out of the boat / ferry, you have to walk towards the main gate.
You can take a road-boat to reach the water park in 2-5 minutes.
Water Kingdom is a beautiful place and you can enjoy the high-speed slides, wave pools and different rides.
The water park is accessible for the deaf, blind and physically disabled people.
The park has volunteers to guide the deaf and blind people and also provides wheelchairs for the physically disabled people.
There are some rides in which we feel we can go but the volunteers may tell us not to go as it is not suitable for deaf people. So, we can just see such rides and enjoy them.
The park is surrounded by beautiful places and gave me a lot of new and different experiences.
I enjoyed a lot and I am happy visiting Water Kingdom. I am giving it a 4-star rating.
About the Writer:
The review has been written by Shalaka Pol who is a member of the Sign Language team at Newz Hook.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News