Deaf review of Water Kingdom Mumbai
October 15, 2017
Water Kingdom is a water park located in Borivali West in Mumbai.
The entry ticket rates of the water park can be checked at the Water Kingdom website.
To reach the park, you can take a train to Borivali station (on the Western Railway line of Mumbai).
And then take an auto / bus, which will take 15 minutes to reach Gorai-Borivali.
From there, you can take the ferry services which will cost around Rs 25. (Ticket rates may vary depending on the dates/season).
After getting out of the boat / ferry, you have to walk towards the main gate.
You can take a road-boat to reach the water park in 2-5 minutes.
Water Kingdom is a beautiful place and you can enjoy the high-speed slides, wave pools and different rides.
The water park is accessible for the deaf, blind and physically disabled people.
The park has volunteers to guide the deaf and blind people and also provides wheelchairs for the physically disabled people.
There are some rides in which we feel we can go but the volunteers may tell us not to go as it is not suitable for deaf people. So, we can just see such rides and enjoy them.
The park is surrounded by beautiful places and gave me a lot of new and different experiences.
I enjoyed a lot and I am happy visiting Water Kingdom. I am giving it a 4-star rating.
About the Writer:
The review has been written by Shalaka Pol who is a member of the Sign Language team at Newz Hook.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News