Deaf review of Water Kingdom Mumbai
Water Kingdom is a water park located in Borivali West in Mumbai.
The entry ticket rates of the water park can be checked at the Water Kingdom website.
To reach the park, you can take a train to Borivali station (on the Western Railway line of Mumbai).
And then take an auto / bus, which will take 15 minutes to reach Gorai-Borivali.
From there, you can take the ferry services which will cost around Rs 25. (Ticket rates may vary depending on the dates/season).
After getting out of the boat / ferry, you have to walk towards the main gate.
You can take a road-boat to reach the water park in 2-5 minutes.
Water Kingdom is a beautiful place and you can enjoy the high-speed slides, wave pools and different rides.
The water park is accessible for the deaf, blind and physically disabled people.
The park has volunteers to guide the deaf and blind people and also provides wheelchairs for the physically disabled people.
There are some rides in which we feel we can go but the volunteers may tell us not to go as it is not suitable for deaf people. So, we can just see such rides and enjoy them.
The park is surrounded by beautiful places and gave me a lot of new and different experiences.
I enjoyed a lot and I am happy visiting Water Kingdom. I am giving it a 4-star rating.
About the Writer:
The review has been written by Shalaka Pol who is a member of the Sign Language team at Newz Hook.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News