How to chose a smartphone for the deaf people
November 17, 2017
The smartphone technology has made the lives of deaf people a little easier by helping them communicate and connect with the world.
It is important for people with a hearing disability to choose a smartphone that is the most suitable for them.
Here are a few tips to help them decide.
The phone should be compatible with hearing aid to ensure that there is no frequency interference.
The volume or level of loudness of the speaker is also an important factor to consider. The phone with a high speaker volume would be more useful for the hearing impaired.
Ensure that the phone has a high quality video calling feature that can be used for a video call by the deaf using sign language.
It is recommended that the best phone can be selected after testing them at the store, particularly while using the hearing aid.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News