Blind teenager is inspiring lives with his YouTube channel
October 13, 2017
16 years old Mehdi Malakane from Morocco in North Africa is the first visually impaired boy to become a vlogger. Vlogger is a person who uploads videos to YouTube and shares his opinion with the world.
Mehdi has his own YouTube channel 'TGBro', which has more than 5,300 subscribers. He has uploaded 170 high quality videos on his channel.
Mehdi uses the channel to advise people with disability how to live a normal life and inspire them to find solutions to their problems to have a positive future.
Mehdi was born blind and even after many operations, his sight was not restored. But Mehdi's interest in computers and technology from a young age helped him to overcome his disability successfully.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News