Blind teenager is inspiring lives with his YouTube channel
16 years old Mehdi Malakane from Morocco in North Africa is the first visually impaired boy to become a vlogger. Vlogger is a person who uploads videos to YouTube and shares his opinion with the world.
Mehdi has his own YouTube channel ‘TGBro’, which has more than 5,300 subscribers. He has uploaded 170 high quality videos on his channel.
Mehdi uses the channel to advise people with disability how to live a normal life and inspire them to find solutions to their problems to have a positive future.
Mehdi was born blind and even after many operations, his sight was not restored. But Mehdi’s interest in computers and technology from a young age helped him to overcome his disability successfully.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Amitabh Bachchan to repay loan worth ₹5.5 crore for 850 farmers
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Protests in Sabarimala continues on fourth day
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 18, 2018
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News