Blind teenager is inspiring lives with his YouTube channel
16 years old Mehdi Malakane from Morocco in North Africa is the first visually impaired boy to become a vlogger. Vlogger is a person who uploads videos to YouTube and shares his opinion with the world.
Mehdi has his own YouTube channel ‘TGBro’, which has more than 5,300 subscribers. He has uploaded 170 high quality videos on his channel.
Mehdi uses the channel to advise people with disability how to live a normal life and inspire them to find solutions to their problems to have a positive future.
Mehdi was born blind and even after many operations, his sight was not restored. But Mehdi’s interest in computers and technology from a young age helped him to overcome his disability successfully.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Parasports February 12, 2019 Indian disabled cricket team gets invite from Pakistan
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News