Blind teenager is inspiring lives with his YouTube channel
16 years old Mehdi Malakane from Morocco in North Africa is the first visually impaired boy to become a vlogger. Vlogger is a person who uploads videos to YouTube and shares his opinion with the world.
Mehdi has his own YouTube channel ‘TGBro’, which has more than 5,300 subscribers. He has uploaded 170 high quality videos on his channel.
Mehdi uses the channel to advise people with disability how to live a normal life and inspire them to find solutions to their problems to have a positive future.
Mehdi was born blind and even after many operations, his sight was not restored. But Mehdi’s interest in computers and technology from a young age helped him to overcome his disability successfully.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News