Netflix show on autism gets great reviews
July 28, 2017
The trailer of Netflix's upcoming show Atypical was released on 18 July. The show is about a teenage boy who is autistic and tries to cope with all the issues that adolescents worry about.
Atypical also looks at the effects of his condition on his family. Sam, who is the lead character, thinks everyone considers him weird and is trying to find his way in the world.
Atypical is an eight-episode series and will begin airing on 11 August. The main role is played by actor Keir Gilchrist.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News