Netflix show on autism gets great reviews
The trailer of Netflix's upcoming show Atypical was released on 18 July. The show is about a teenage boy who is autistic and tries to cope with all the issues that adolescents worry about.
Atypical also looks at the effects of his condition on his family. Sam, who is the lead character, thinks everyone considers him weird and is trying to find his way in the world.
Atypical is an eight-episode series and will begin airing on 11 August. The main role is played by actor Keir Gilchrist.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019