Netflix show on autism gets great reviews
July 28, 2017
The trailer of Netflix's upcoming show Atypical was released on 18 July. The show is about a teenage boy who is autistic and tries to cope with all the issues that adolescents worry about.
Atypical also looks at the effects of his condition on his family. Sam, who is the lead character, thinks everyone considers him weird and is trying to find his way in the world.
Atypical is an eight-episode series and will begin airing on 11 August. The main role is played by actor Keir Gilchrist.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Parasports June 9, 2019 Thane witnesses first ever wheelchair race today
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Headlines June 9, 2019 Imran Khan invites PM Modi for peace talks
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News