Netflix show on autism gets great reviews
The trailer of Netflix's upcoming show Atypical was released on 18 July. The show is about a teenage boy who is autistic and tries to cope with all the issues that adolescents worry about.
Atypical also looks at the effects of his condition on his family. Sam, who is the lead character, thinks everyone considers him weird and is trying to find his way in the world.
Atypical is an eight-episode series and will begin airing on 11 August. The main role is played by actor Keir Gilchrist.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Get-hooked December 7, 2018 A writing contest with disability as the theme. Know more
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Campaigning for accessibility from UAE to India - My Take by Shobhika Kalra, Co-founder, Wings of Angelz
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News