A Blind New World- campaign for inclusion
A Blind New World is a campaign started by social activist Jeevesh Gupta. The aim is to create awareness in the society about people with visual impairments.
Jeevesh Gupta felt that there is a need to create a barrier-free society that does not consider the blind people as different.
People with visual disabilities can be as independent in their lives as any other person. All they need is a little support and opportunity to be financially strong and acceptance from the society.
Jeevesh puts on a blindfold on his eyes when he is in the presence of the blind people.
It is vital for an inclusive environment that people with disabilities are given a voice so that they can be understood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News