A Blind New World- campaign for inclusion
August 26, 2017
A Blind New World is a campaign started by social activist Jeevesh Gupta. The aim is to create awareness in the society about people with visual impairments.
Jeevesh Gupta felt that there is a need to create a barrier-free society that does not consider the blind people as different.
People with visual disabilities can be as independent in their lives as any other person. All they need is a little support and opportunity to be financially strong and acceptance from the society.
Jeevesh puts on a blindfold on his eyes when he is in the presence of the blind people.
It is vital for an inclusive environment that people with disabilities are given a voice so that they can be understood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News