A Blind New World- campaign for inclusion
August 26, 2017
A Blind New World is a campaign started by social activist Jeevesh Gupta. The aim is to create awareness in the society about people with visual impairments.
Jeevesh Gupta felt that there is a need to create a barrier-free society that does not consider the blind people as different.
People with visual disabilities can be as independent in their lives as any other person. All they need is a little support and opportunity to be financially strong and acceptance from the society.
Jeevesh puts on a blindfold on his eyes when he is in the presence of the blind people.
It is vital for an inclusive environment that people with disabilities are given a voice so that they can be understood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News