Differently-abled and women to get extension for M. Phil, Ph.D
April 13, 2016
HRD minister Smriti Irani said that the differently-abled and women will receive more time to submit their thesis for M.Phil and Ph.D.
Smriti Irani also said that although there was an increase in the number of women getting enrolled in higher education, not many are seen occupying teaching positions in colleges.
Irani announced many measures to help increase the number of women and the differently-abled. The proposal is to add a two year extension to submit their thesis, give maternity leave benefits, and also migration and remuneration facilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News