Deaf movie review of Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
A hearing perspective:
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets is a French science fiction action adventure film based on the comic series Valerian and Laureline.
The film features Dane DeHaan as Major Valerian and Cara Delevingne as Sergeant Laureline in important roles. It is written and directed by Luc Besson and co-produced by Besson and his wife, Virginie Besson-Silla.
The film introduces Valerian and Laureline as space and time travelling special agents of the human police forces in the 28th century.
Valerian and Laureline set on a mission to the city of Alpha, the City of a Thousand planets. Alpha is a peaceful place where species from all across the universe live together to share knowledge, intelligence and cultures with one another.
Valerian and Laureline not only have to take care of a sweet and rare animal but also protect the city of Alpha from a dark force to ensure the safety of the future of the universe.
The film is a visual treat and has good graphics and animation with interesting sound effects. I appreciate the out of the box creativity and the chemistry between the lead actors. However, the story of the film is average and slow with no major suspense.
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets movie is a one-time good watch for every science-fiction lover.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 These disabled youngsters find their passion in something unique
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 10, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News