BBC starts inclusive music shows for the disabled
BBC has started a special classical music concert program for people with disabilities in the UK.
The concert is a new disability-inclusive event performed at the Royal Albert Hall by BBC prom. The unique event will be a step forward towards making music inclusive.
The first Relaxed Prom took place on Saturday for adults and children with autism, sensory and communication impairments and learning disabilities.
The musical programs have also been designed to be accessible to people who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind and partially sighted.
The aim of the program is to create inclusion and provide equal entertainment opportunities to disabled people.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Events December 17, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Household noises can be noisy, protect your hearing in these ways
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News