Lack of awareness is causing barriers in schools for children with autism
Every child has the right to education as per the Indian constitution.
Disabled children are supposed to get admission in normal schools and get quality education.
These are the expectations from an ideal system, however, in reality the education system in the country has many barriers.
Children with autism are not treated with equality and dignity in Indian schools. They are made fun of and called names by their fellow students.
This can be changed by making schools inclusive and making arrangements to train teachers.
Special teachers for students with autism can create a better chance of learning.
Lack of awareness about autism is the main reason that children with autism are treated badly.
Schools need to be well equipped to meet the requirements of children with special needs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 16, 2018 Deepika & Ranveer’s wedding pictures released
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some driving tips for people with disabilities
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018