Odisha government to give free pre-recruitment coaching to disabled
August 25, 2017
The government of Odisha has announced that it will arrange for free coaching to be given to people with disabilities in the state.
The coaching will be given for the recruitment tests in different posts to eligible candidates.
The government took the decision in view of the success achieved by several disabled people in different competitive examinations this year.
The coaching will help the disabled people get jobs in various departments like banking, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), OSSC, railway and insurance.
The government will also set up a library in the premises of National Career Service Centre for the disable people to help them in their careers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Technology April 11, 2019 Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Don't play too safe with your money, look at ways to invest smartly
- Headlines April 11, 2019 Higher chances of peace with India if Modi wins: Imran Khan
- Headlines April 11, 2019 IPL 2019 - MI Vs KXIP
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News