Odisha government to give free pre-recruitment coaching to disabled
August 25, 2017
The government of Odisha has announced that it will arrange for free coaching to be given to people with disabilities in the state.
The coaching will be given for the recruitment tests in different posts to eligible candidates.
The government took the decision in view of the success achieved by several disabled people in different competitive examinations this year.
The coaching will help the disabled people get jobs in various departments like banking, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), OSSC, railway and insurance.
The government will also set up a library in the premises of National Career Service Centre for the disable people to help them in their careers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News