An interesting & fun competition in Indian Sign Language
August 6, 2017
Most of us have bought something from online shopping sites like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart. It could be clothes, watches, shoes or a household appliance.
Sometimes we are happy and satisfied with the shopping and at times the experience is not so good.
Here is a fun competition to share how your online shopping experience went!!
The competition is about making a short video in Indian Sign Language about any problems you faced while doing online shopping.
You can Whatspp the video to 8828983830 and the last date for sending the video is 7 August.
The three best videos will win Paytm cashback.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News