An interesting & fun competition in Indian Sign Language
August 6, 2017
Most of us have bought something from online shopping sites like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart. It could be clothes, watches, shoes or a household appliance.
Sometimes we are happy and satisfied with the shopping and at times the experience is not so good.
Here is a fun competition to share how your online shopping experience went!!
The competition is about making a short video in Indian Sign Language about any problems you faced while doing online shopping.
You can Whatspp the video to 8828983830 and the last date for sending the video is 7 August.
The three best videos will win Paytm cashback.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News