An interesting & fun competition in Indian Sign Language
Most of us have bought something from online shopping sites like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart. It could be clothes, watches, shoes or a household appliance.
Sometimes we are happy and satisfied with the shopping and at times the experience is not so good.
Here is a fun competition to share how your online shopping experience went!!
The competition is about making a short video in Indian Sign Language about any problems you faced while doing online shopping.
You can Whatspp the video to 8828983830 and the last date for sending the video is 7 August.
The three best videos will win Paytm cashback.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019