DESPICABLE ME 2- Movie screening for Autistic children
A special screening of the movie Despicable Me 2 will be held at the DT Vasant Kunj in New Delhi on 19th August.
The movie show will only be for children with autism and their parents. Children can see the antics of Super villain Gru and his cute Minions and have a fun time.
Check the details on https://www.vkaao.com/join-screening-details/PNVK/Screen%203/despicable-me-2/1501746841
- Starts on: Saturday, 19 Aug 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 19 Aug 2017 at 02:00 AM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: DT Star Cinemas: Vasant Kunj
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News