60 Seconds to Fame - All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability
THEME: 'Equal opportunities for all'
The all India one minute competition – 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST 2017 to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues.
The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society.
The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
Entry form to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline midnight of Friday 25 August 2017
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Nov -0001 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Online competition
- Location: All over India
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91-8939675544 / 044
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Get-hooked December 7, 2018 A writing contest with disability as the theme. Know more
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Chennai's iconic Marina Beach turns accessible for two days
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje accuses opposition leader of body-shaming
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News