60 Seconds to Fame - All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability
THEME: 'Equal opportunities for all'
The all India one minute competition - 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST 2017 to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues.
The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society.
The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
Entry form to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline midnight of Friday 25 August 2017
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Nov -0001 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Online competition
- Location: All over India
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91-8939675544 / 044
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Headlines April 13, 2019 SC to hear Modi biopic case on 15 April
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News