60 Seconds to Fame - All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability
THEME: 'Equal opportunities for all'
The all India one minute competition - 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST 2017 to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues.
The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society.
The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
Entry form to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline midnight of Friday 25 August 2017
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Nov -0001 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Online competition
- Location: All over India
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91-8939675544 / 044
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events June 20, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News