60 Seconds to Fame - All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability
THEME: 'Equal opportunities for all'
The all India one minute competition – 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST 2017 to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues.
The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society.
The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
Entry form to be submitted to: email@example.com
Submission deadline midnight of Friday 25 August 2017
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Nov -0001 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Online competition
- Location: All over India
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91-8939675544 / 044
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019