60 Seconds to Fame - All India One Minute Film Competition on Disability
THEME: 'Equal opportunities for all'
The all India one minute competition – 60 Seconds to Fame was introduced as part of ABILITYFEST 2017 to encourage deeper, creative thinking on disability issues.
The competition, open to all Indian nationals, encourages an accurate portrayal of disability while promoting the need for an inclusive society.
The winners are selected by a jury comprising of eminent people from the film industry and the disability sector.
Entry form to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline midnight of Friday 25 August 2017
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Nov -0001 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 25 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- City: Online competition
- Location: All over India
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91-8939675544 / 044
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events October 21, 2018 Diwali Mela 2018
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Amitabh Bachchan to repay loan worth ₹5.5 crore for 850 farmers
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News