Call for Entries - All India Madanlal Khandelwal Braille Essay Competition, 2017
The readers must be aware of the fact that Mr. Madanlal Khandelwal had always thought and contributed for the betterment of the blind brothers and sisters of India despite living abroad for years. His thoughts and ideas were creative. He was not a preacher, but he certainly wanted to prove his worth. It is true that he always lived a saintly life.
Therefore, the All India Confederation of the Blind has been organizing Braille Essay competition to commemorate his contributions for the last five years.
Read more about the essay competition here.
The essay should reach AICB office by 30th September, 2017.
- Starts on: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: All India Confederation of the Blind
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.aicb.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Events July 11, 2019 Ensuring Safety of Children with Disability
- Education July 17, 2019 Kerala High Court upholds guidelines for therapy centres in the state
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News