Call for Entries - All India Madanlal Khandelwal Braille Essay Competition, 2017
The readers must be aware of the fact that Mr. Madanlal Khandelwal had always thought and contributed for the betterment of the blind brothers and sisters of India despite living abroad for years. His thoughts and ideas were creative. He was not a preacher, but he certainly wanted to prove his worth. It is true that he always lived a saintly life.
Therefore, the All India Confederation of the Blind has been organizing Braille Essay competition to commemorate his contributions for the last five years.
Read more about the essay competition here.
The essay should reach AICB office by 30th September, 2017.
- Starts on: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: All India Confederation of the Blind
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aicb.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News