Call for Entries - All India Madanlal Khandelwal Braille Essay Competition, 2017
The readers must be aware of the fact that Mr. Madanlal Khandelwal had always thought and contributed for the betterment of the blind brothers and sisters of India despite living abroad for years. His thoughts and ideas were creative. He was not a preacher, but he certainly wanted to prove his worth. It is true that he always lived a saintly life.
Therefore, the All India Confederation of the Blind has been organizing Braille Essay competition to commemorate his contributions for the last five years.
Read more about the essay competition here.
The essay should reach AICB office by 30th September, 2017.
- Starts on: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: All India Confederation of the Blind
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.aicb.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education August 12, 2019 Special Educators Forum-India demands separate national education policy for children with disabilities
- Parasports August 15, 2019 Sekhar Goud is India's first triple amputee to scale Mount Elburus in Russia twice
- Events August 14, 2019 Traffic Awareness By Physically Challenged Friends
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Get-Hooked August 12, 2019 Challenge your disability to challenge people who think you can't make it in life - By Ephraim Ddiba
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News