Call for Entries - All India Madanlal Khandelwal Braille Essay Competition, 2017
The readers must be aware of the fact that Mr. Madanlal Khandelwal had always thought and contributed for the betterment of the blind brothers and sisters of India despite living abroad for years. His thoughts and ideas were creative. He was not a preacher, but he certainly wanted to prove his worth. It is true that he always lived a saintly life.
Therefore, the All India Confederation of the Blind has been organizing Braille Essay competition to commemorate his contributions for the last five years.
Read more about the essay competition here.
The essay should reach AICB office by 30th September, 2017.
- Starts on: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: All India Confederation of the Blind
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aicb.org.in/