Call for Entries - All India Madanlal Khandelwal Braille Essay Competition, 2017
The readers must be aware of the fact that Mr. Madanlal Khandelwal had always thought and contributed for the betterment of the blind brothers and sisters of India despite living abroad for years. His thoughts and ideas were creative. He was not a preacher, but he certainly wanted to prove his worth. It is true that he always lived a saintly life.
Therefore, the All India Confederation of the Blind has been organizing Braille Essay competition to commemorate his contributions for the last five years.
Read more about the essay competition here.
The essay should reach AICB office by 30th September, 2017.
- Starts on: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 30 Sep 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: All India Confederation of the Blind
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aicb.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News