Inclov Social Spaces in Chennai with Rush
After the raging success of Inclov Social Spaces meet-ups in New Delhi and Chandigarh, we are headed to the beautiful South Indian city of Chennai next with India's 1st-ever inclusive sports meet-up.
We are excited to announce that we will be holding this unique sports events on 3rd September to celebrate the National Sports Day of India at Rush Madras - Chennai's first of its kind multi-utility sport arena!
Pull your socks up, put on your sports jerseys, and ready yourself for an action-packed, thrilling day ahead. Rumble in the glory of the sports events lined up for you and return with memories of a lifetime.
The first-of-its-kind sports meet-up will be an action-packed day filled with adventure acts, bonding activities, team games and more importantly will provide the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and connections.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Rush, 24/47,4th Main Road Govindaswamy Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 9910431488
- Organizer Website: http://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 Run 4 Autism Marathon- More details to come
- Headlines March 25, 2019 111 farmers to contest elections against PM Modi
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Understanding Ataxia
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News