Inclov Social Spaces in Chennai with Rush
After the raging success of Inclov Social Spaces meet-ups in New Delhi and Chandigarh, we are headed to the beautiful South Indian city of Chennai next with India's 1st-ever inclusive sports meet-up.
We are excited to announce that we will be holding this unique sports events on 3rd September to celebrate the National Sports Day of India at Rush Madras - Chennai's first of its kind multi-utility sport arena!
Pull your socks up, put on your sports jerseys, and ready yourself for an action-packed, thrilling day ahead. Rumble in the glory of the sports events lined up for you and return with memories of a lifetime.
The first-of-its-kind sports meet-up will be an action-packed day filled with adventure acts, bonding activities, team games and more importantly will provide the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and connections.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Rush, 24/47,4th Main Road Govindaswamy Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 9910431488
- Organizer Website: http://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Dhoni is India’s pride & should stay - India's para cricketers root for the legend
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News