Inclov Social Spaces in Chennai with Rush
After the raging success of Inclov Social Spaces meet-ups in New Delhi and Chandigarh, we are headed to the beautiful South Indian city of Chennai next with India’s 1st-ever inclusive sports meet-up.
We are excited to announce that we will be holding this unique sports events on 3rd September to celebrate the National Sports Day of India at Rush Madras - Chennai's first of its kind multi-utility sport arena!
Pull your socks up, put on your sports jerseys, and ready yourself for an action-packed, thrilling day ahead. Rumble in the glory of the sports events lined up for you and return with memories of a lifetime.
The first-of-its-kind sports meet-up will be an action-packed day filled with adventure acts, bonding activities, team games and more importantly will provide the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and connections.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 12:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Rush, 24/47,4th Main Road Govindaswamy Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 9910431488
- Organizer Website: http://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 14, 2019 Survey to analyze challenges of disabled people in Tamil Nadu off to a slow start
- Events January 14, 2019 मौसिक़ी- Conquer the mic
- Headlines January 12, 2019 Supreme Court asks for continuance of Meghalaya miner’s rescue work
- Education January 16, 2019 Home schooling now an option for children with disabilities in Maharashtra
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Disabled people in Goa accuse authorities of demanding full body pictures for disability certificates
- Events January 10, 2019 9th Hong Kong International Deaf Film Festival
- Accessibility January 10, 2019 Adaptive clothing now at your doorstep, thanks to these Indian fashion brands
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News