Target stores launches clothes for children with special needs
Target stores, the second largest discount stores in the United States, have launched a clothing line for children with special needs.
The clothes are available for sale on the website of Target. The company has launched sensory-friendly clothing for children and is designed in view of their needs.
The clothes have been designed to give comfort to the wearers and allow easy movement of limbs, when in contact with the skin.
The clothes are for kids that are sensitive related to skin. The company is also working on clothes for children with other disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
- My life is disabled by my environment - Guest column by Diethono Nakhro, disability rights activist
December 17, 2018
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018