Target stores launches clothes for children with special needs
August 24, 2017
Target stores, the second largest discount stores in the United States, have launched a clothing line for children with special needs.
The clothes are available for sale on the website of Target. The company has launched sensory-friendly clothing for children and is designed in view of their needs.
The clothes have been designed to give comfort to the wearers and allow easy movement of limbs, when in contact with the skin.
The clothes are for kids that are sensitive related to skin. The company is also working on clothes for children with other disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News