Target stores launches clothes for children with special needs
August 24, 2017
Target stores, the second largest discount stores in the United States, have launched a clothing line for children with special needs.
The clothes are available for sale on the website of Target. The company has launched sensory-friendly clothing for children and is designed in view of their needs.
The clothes have been designed to give comfort to the wearers and allow easy movement of limbs, when in contact with the skin.
The clothes are for kids that are sensitive related to skin. The company is also working on clothes for children with other disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Accessibility April 22, 2019 Court order paves way for woman without fingerprints to get Aadhaar card
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News