Target stores launches clothes for children with special needs
Target stores, the second largest discount stores in the United States, have launched a clothing line for children with special needs.
The clothes are available for sale on the website of Target. The company has launched sensory-friendly clothing for children and is designed in view of their needs.
The clothes have been designed to give comfort to the wearers and allow easy movement of limbs, when in contact with the skin.
The clothes are for kids that are sensitive related to skin. The company is also working on clothes for children with other disabilities.
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019