Hrithik celebrates World Photography Day with blind photographer
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan who loves photography, celebrated the occasion of World Photography Day in a special way.
The actor celebrated the day by doing a photoshoot with a blind photographer, Charles Neves Rao.
Hrithik appreciated the artistic abilities of Charles and said that it was an amazing experience to be clicked by a disabled photographer and what came out in his pictures has never been clicked by any other photographer.
Recently, the actor showed support for people with disabilities by asking for better facilities for them in public places. He was also seen as a visually impaired voice-over artist in this year’s successful film Kaabil.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News