Hrithik celebrates World Photography Day with blind photographer
August 20, 2017
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan who loves photography, celebrated the occasion of World Photography Day in a special way.
The actor celebrated the day by doing a photoshoot with a blind photographer, Charles Neves Rao.
Hrithik appreciated the artistic abilities of Charles and said that it was an amazing experience to be clicked by a disabled photographer and what came out in his pictures has never been clicked by any other photographer.
Recently, the actor showed support for people with disabilities by asking for better facilities for them in public places. He was also seen as a visually impaired voice-over artist in this year's successful film Kaabil.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News