Hrithik celebrates World Photography Day with blind photographer
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan who loves photography, celebrated the occasion of World Photography Day in a special way.
The actor celebrated the day by doing a photoshoot with a blind photographer, Charles Neves Rao.
Hrithik appreciated the artistic abilities of Charles and said that it was an amazing experience to be clicked by a disabled photographer and what came out in his pictures has never been clicked by any other photographer.
Recently, the actor showed support for people with disabilities by asking for better facilities for them in public places. He was also seen as a visually impaired voice-over artist in this year’s successful film Kaabil.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Sarbojonin in name only, not in practice - Guest column by Arita Acharjee & Annesha Dasgupta
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh will now be known as Prayagraj
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News