Meet the blind photographers of India
November 13, 2017
India has many talented blind photographers who use their senses of touch, taste, smell and sound to click pictures.
Partho Bhowmick is a photographer and teaches the art of photography to people with vision disabilities. His workshop is titled 'Blind with Camera', where visually impaired students and youth can learn about photography and the visual arts.
One of his talented student is Bhavesh Patel, who chats with people and then captures their looks based on the conversations. Bhavesh is the first and only blind photographer to be hired for a fashion ad shoot in India by Lux.
Another blind photographer is Pranav Lal, a Delhi-based cyber security professional who uses his imagination to capture life.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News