Meet the blind photographers of India
India has many talented blind photographers who use their senses of touch, taste, smell and sound to click pictures.
Partho Bhowmick is a photographer and teaches the art of photography to people with vision disabilities. His workshop is titled ‘Blind with Camera’, where visually impaired students and youth can learn about photography and the visual arts.
One of his talented student is Bhavesh Patel, who chats with people and then captures their looks based on the conversations. Bhavesh is the first and only blind photographer to be hired for a fashion ad shoot in India by Lux.
Another blind photographer is Pranav Lal, a Delhi-based cyber security professional who uses his imagination to capture life.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018