Meet the blind YouTube vlogger, Mehdi Malakane
October 8, 2017
16 year old Mehdi Malakane is a YouTube vlogger with visual impairment from Morocco.
He has become quite famous for his videos on the YouTube platform. Malakane's channel has more than 5,300 subscribers and he has uploaded 170 high quality gaming and diary videos so far.
In his videos, he gives advice to people with disabilities about how to live a normal life and face challenges.
Mehdi Malakane is a new star on YouTube and his videos give messages of hope and motivation to people with disabilities.
Mehdi Malakane believes that anything is possible and disability cannot stop him from achieving his dreams.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News