Meet the blind YouTube vlogger, Mehdi Malakane
October 8, 2017
16 year old Mehdi Malakane is a YouTube vlogger with visual impairment from Morocco.
He has become quite famous for his videos on the YouTube platform. Malakane's channel has more than 5,300 subscribers and he has uploaded 170 high quality gaming and diary videos so far.
In his videos, he gives advice to people with disabilities about how to live a normal life and face challenges.
Mehdi Malakane is a new star on YouTube and his videos give messages of hope and motivation to people with disabilities.
Mehdi Malakane believes that anything is possible and disability cannot stop him from achieving his dreams.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Jharkhand mob lynching victim dies, five arrested
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News