Popular reality show on Down Syndrome gets renewed for another season
Born This Way, a popular show that follows a group of young people with Down syndrome has been renewed for a fourth season.
The show, which is on the A&E network has received more than six Emmy nominations, which is a prestigious TV award.
The show centers on seven young adults with Down syndrome and their families, and will return with eight new episodes.
Over the past three seasons, Born This Way has been pushing the cause of accepting and embracing diversity. Born This Way has been nominated for Emmy Awards for casting, cinematography and picture editing.
The show, which launched in 2015, offers a close look into the lives of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue jobs, explore friendships and romantic relationships and seek independence.
Recently, the show also introduced a family with a young child with the chromosomal disorder.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News