Popular reality show on Down Syndrome gets renewed for another season
September 25, 2017
Born This Way, a popular show that follows a group of young people with Down syndrome has been renewed for a fourth season.
The show, which is on the A&E network has received more than six Emmy nominations, which is a prestigious TV award.
The show centers on seven young adults with Down syndrome and their families, and will return with eight new episodes.
Over the past three seasons, Born This Way has been pushing the cause of accepting and embracing diversity. Born This Way has been nominated for Emmy Awards for casting, cinematography and picture editing.
The show, which launched in 2015, offers a close look into the lives of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue jobs, explore friendships and romantic relationships and seek independence.
Recently, the show also introduced a family with a young child with the chromosomal disorder.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News