Popular reality show on Down Syndrome gets renewed for another season
September 25, 2017
Born This Way, a popular show that follows a group of young people with Down syndrome has been renewed for a fourth season.
The show, which is on the A&E network has received more than six Emmy nominations, which is a prestigious TV award.
The show centers on seven young adults with Down syndrome and their families, and will return with eight new episodes.
Over the past three seasons, Born This Way has been pushing the cause of accepting and embracing diversity. Born This Way has been nominated for Emmy Awards for casting, cinematography and picture editing.
The show, which launched in 2015, offers a close look into the lives of young adults with Down syndrome as they pursue jobs, explore friendships and romantic relationships and seek independence.
Recently, the show also introduced a family with a young child with the chromosomal disorder.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News