This Telangana college student is making history with unique inventions
Srinivas, a young college graduate in Telangana is getting a lot of attention for his useful and low cost inventions.
Whether it is a device that allows one to switch on lights and fans just by snapping fingers or clapping, a hearing aid for the deaf or a jacket for women that gives electric shock to molesters, Srinivas' inventions are awe-inspiriting and purposeful.
The life jacket he has invented is designed to give electric shock to anyone who dares touch the wearer. It is, however, wearer-friendly.
There are many hearing aids available in the market for the deaf, but even those who are deaf from birth or have no eardrum can hear with the help of his gadget that works through the teeth. His invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
He also has an invention that can control household electric and electronic devices with the help of a cell phone. They can be operated and switched off by pressing the relevant number key on the mobile keypad. The mobile can be operated from any place.
Srinivas lives in a small two-room house, along with his mother and wife. He repairs mobile phones at his home to support his family.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 11, 2019 ‘Gully Boy’ screened at Berlin Film Festival, gets positive reviews
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019