This Telangana college student is making history with unique inventions
October 1, 2017
Srinivas, a young college graduate in Telangana is getting a lot of attention for his useful and low cost inventions.
Whether it is a device that allows one to switch on lights and fans just by snapping fingers or clapping, a hearing aid for the deaf or a jacket for women that gives electric shock to molesters, Srinivas' inventions are awe-inspiriting and purposeful.
The life jacket he has invented is designed to give electric shock to anyone who dares touch the wearer. It is, however, wearer-friendly.
There are many hearing aids available in the market for the deaf, but even those who are deaf from birth or have no eardrum can hear with the help of his gadget that works through the teeth. His invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
He also has an invention that can control household electric and electronic devices with the help of a cell phone. They can be operated and switched off by pressing the relevant number key on the mobile keypad. The mobile can be operated from any place.
Srinivas lives in a small two-room house, along with his mother and wife. He repairs mobile phones at his home to support his family.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News