And So We Dance! Dance with Parkinson's- Film Screening
Diving into a community, risking beliefs and challenging the habitual. We fall; we get up and fall again. The clock hand keeps ticking, we keep moving.The film traces inspiring group of dancers aging from 50 to 84 take the stage and share their stories. It also unfolds the magic of Dance on their bodies suffering with Parkinson's disease. Today we take a pause and look back at a bag of experiences that make "ME" celebrate my memories, stories and the present "TIME" in this courageous attempt, filled with intimate personal experiences which are a reason enough to be celebrated. Experience this magic enough to explain - And So I Dance!
The film screening will be followed by a workshop the next day at 11 am at Studio Tamaasha. It will be conducted by Pune-based contemporary dancer, teacher Hrishikesh Pawar.
- Starts on: Saturday, 02 Sep 2017 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 02 Sep 2017 at 09:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Studio Tamaasha, Versova
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Studio Tamaasha
- Organizer Phone: 090046 09272
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.tamaashatheatre.com/