And So We Dance! Dance with Parkinson's- Dance Workshop
Bringing to you a dance workshop conducted by Pune-based contemporary dancer Hrishikesh Pawar. The workshop is for the elderly, people with dementia, Parkinson's.
The class is an aesthetic experience that uses the elements of narrative, imagery, music and community to develop artistry and grace while addressing such PD-specific concerns as balance, flexibility, coordination, isolation and depression.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Studio Tamaasha, Versova
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Studio Tamaasha
- Organizer Phone: 090046 09272
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.tamaashatheatre.com/